|Module 1||The Physiology of Emotions||April 20 - 23||2018|
|Module 2||The Physiology of Attachment||October 12 - 15||2018|
|Module 3||The Physiology of Stress & Trauma||March 22 - 25||2019|
You can first take module one and then decide whether to take the remaining modules.
ScheduleSchedule (all times subject to change): Day 1-3, 9:30–6:00; Day 4, 9:30–4:00 (lunch 1:00 – 2:30).
TuitionThe early registration deadlines to get the lower tuition of $795 are: March 24, 2018 for module 1, September 21, 2018 for module 2, February 20, 2019, for module 3. If you register for a module after the early registration deadline, tuition will be $845. CE Credits are $45 per module.
If you miss a module: Catch up by videoStudents who need to miss a module can catch up by video. If you missed Module 1, or can’t make the date, you can start the training by taking module 1 by video. For detailed information visit our Policy page or contact your coordinator.
Accommodations for the Differently AbledISP training facilities are handicap accessible. If you need special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
LodgingThere are many hotels and short term rentals in the area easily found online (airbnb.com, hotels.com, orbitz.com, priceline.com, travelocity.com, etc). Some online sites provide the distance from hotel or short term rental to the training location.
Parking & TransportationFor information about parking and transportation visit the SLC Center website.
- If an applicant is denied access to the training, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If a training is cancelled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a training module is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled training, or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a training at least 21 days prior to a training module, a full refund will be issued, less a $75 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a training within 20 days of the start date of a training module, a 50% refund will be issued for the tuition for that module; if the student paid in advance tuition for additional future training modules, a full refund will be issued for tuition for those additional future training modules.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.