|Module 1||The Physiology of Emotions||April 13 - 16||2018|
|Module 2||The Physiology of Attachment||October 5 - 8||2018|
|Module 3||The Physiology of Stress & Trauma||April 12 - 15||2019|
You can first take module one and then decide whether to take the remaining modules.
ScheduleSchedule (all times subject to change): Day 1-3, 9:30–6:00; Day 4, 9:30–4:00 (lunch 1:00 – 2:30).
Who can benefit from the ISP Training?Integral Somatic Psychology™ is a master training for experienced clinicians who are engaged in psychological work with individuals or groups in therapeutic practice or teaching. If you are a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, marriage and family therapist, counselor, art, movement or breath therapist, coach, bodyworker, energy worker, psychology trainer or educator, clergy, meditation or spiritual teacher, you will find the training valuable provided your work also involves psychological processing.
TuitionThe early registration deadlines to get the lower tuition of $795 are: March 24, 2018 for module 1, September 15, 2018 for module 2, March 13, 2019, for module 3. If you register for a module after the early registration deadline, tuition will be $845. CE Credits are $45 per module.
If you miss a module: Catch up by videoStudents who need to miss a module can catch up by video. If you missed Module 1, or can’t make the date, you can start the training by taking module 1 by video. For detailed information visit our Policy page, or contact your coordinator.
Accommodations for the Differently AbledISP training facilities are handicap accessible. If you need special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
LodgingHotels nearby: TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West, Spring Hill Suites Minneapolis West, Homewood Suites at St. Louis Park, Double Tree Park Place, Holiday Inn Express (Golden Valley), Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown, Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites, and the Loews Minneapolis Hotel.
Parking & TransportationThe following link parking and bike/bus route information: thebakken.org/location.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the training, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If a training is cancelled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a training module is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled training, or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a training at least 21 days prior to a training module, a full refund will be issued, less a $75 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a training within 20 days of the start date of a training module, a 50% refund will be issued for the tuition for that module; if the student paid in advance tuition for additional future training modules, a full refund will be issued for tuition for those additional future training modules.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.