Introduction to Integral Somatic Psychology™ (ISP™)
Did you know that greater embodiment of emotions can significantly improve all outcomes in therapy?
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The new science of embodied cognition, and how it is changing our understanding of the role of the body in all aspects of cognition, emotion, and behavior.
- The different types of emotions, how they arise in the body, and how embodying them can significantly improve diverse outcomes in all therapy modalities.
What is included:
- 90 minute video recording, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A
- The complete audio recording
- Dr. Selvam’s PowerPoint in handout
By entering your email you’ll receive occasional ISP™ updates and papers by Dr. Raja Selvam to help you advance your practice.